It’s official: Keith Benedict (@mehtryx) and I will be presenting at Sector 2015 in Toronto. Our topic is called “Stealth Attack from the Produce Aisle”. Here’s a summary of what to expect:
In this session, we’ll take a low-cost, credit-card sized ARM computer, add some freely available software and see what we get. We’ll learn:
- what options are available to build such a device
- how to build a working device
- add-ons including additional network adapters and wireless extenders
- overview of some commonly available software tools
- how to conduct attack and defense scenarios
You’ll come away from this session with a better understanding of how much you can accomplish with one of these devices and a healthier respect (or greater fear) of tiny computers.
Registration for Sector has begun – hurry now and get your ticket before prices rise!
Let Keith and I know if you’ll be coming to Sector and let us know what you’d like us to touch on during our presentation.