SC Congress is coming up fast. There’s only a month left to get your ticket. And, I’m here to help make it easy. The team at SC Magazine have given me a unique opportunity to pass on to you:
- free Expo Only VIP Passes ($150 value);
- an Amazon gift card to the first 50 people to register using promo code “TODDHDOWEXPOVIP”; and
- a chance to win one of two VIP Two-Day Full Conference Passes ($1,095 value);
Here’s the deal:
Each free Expo Only VIP Pass provides you:
- unlimited access to the Exhibit Hall
- all five Keynote Addresses
- one editorial session of your choice
- inclusion in Passport to Prizes (take home one of the latest Apple products or other must-have device)
- a chance to network with industry luminaries and business decision makers at the Cocktail Reception
- and the opportunity to visit with all of the leading brands on the expo floor.
Expo Plus Passes cost $150, but register as a ToddHDow.com Expo VIP with the Discount Code TODDHDOWEXPOVIP and gain complimentary admission – courtesy of ToddHDow.com.
As an added bonus, if you are one of the first 50 people to register for a free Expo Only VIP Pass using promo code TODDHDOWEXPOVIP, you will receive a free amazon gift card directly from SC Magazine.
And finally, SC Magazine has two VIP Two-Day Full Conference Passes to give away. To be entered to win one of these two tickets, here’s what you need to do:
- Register for a free Expo Only VIP Pass anytime between today (Monday May 11) and next Monday morning (May 18); and
- Tweet the following: “Got my free Expo Plus Pass to @SCCongress Toronto June 10/11. Get yours & chance to win a VIP pass at toddhdow.com #infosec” (We’ll accept a similar shoutout on Facebook if you aren’t on Twitter)
So don’t delay… register today!
Alternately, if you just want to get a significant discount on a full conference pass, feel free to use discount code TODDHDOW to get the following discounted ticket prices:
And, while you’re at it, sign up for a complimentary digital subscription to SC Magazine.
Are you going to SC Congress 2015? Let me know in the comments!