In 2008, Richard Dawkins wrote a book called “The God Delusion”. The book offered a controversial critique of belief in God. I felt that his critique was flawed on numerous fronts. This book is a summary of my thoughts and a defence of my faith.
The main outline of the book is as follows:
1. Straw Men – Dawkins weak proofs of God
2. The Ultimate 747 – Is that the best he’s got?
3. Problems with Organized Religion and Sociological Explanations for Religion
4. The objective roots of morality
5. The Historical Jesus
6. The problem with fundamentalism
7. The slippery slope of abortion
8. Why not rid ourselves of religion, politics and economics all at the same time?
9. Childhood abuse and brainwashing
10. On Evolution and concluding thoughts
This book is currently in development. Check back regularly for updates, sneak peaks and announcements pertaining to this book’s publication timelines.